New to the Faith
Here are few things you can do to grow in your relationship with God:
1. Start with assessing were you are in your spiritual life. Here is a tool that our sister church uses - we highly recommend it.
2. Tell someone about your decision. Talk to a pastor or trusted friend who shares this new faith, so they can encourage you in your walk.
3. Pray. The way believers talk to God is through prayer.Your prayer should be from your heart to His. Don't worry about saying the exact right words. God wants to know what's on your heart.
4. Read God's Word. The Bible is an incredible story of love and forgiveness, and the good news is, it was written just for you. There are many versions that are written in easy to understand language. We recommend the New Believers Bible.
5. Spiritual community is one of the most essential parts of living out our faith, yet sometimes it seems to be the one most neglected. We encourage you to make every effort to get in community by joining a small group.